Coronation site

Keith Ewing keandbc at ix.netcom.com
Thu Nov 2 06:52:31 PST 1995

  good day to you, your highness
     well...Kein and I can do Queens at the Burnet County Fair Grounds.
Cadi and the loch can/willing to trade weekends which means that Queens
will be the weekend right after Candlemas...we would have two different
crews for each event.  Dawn wants to do the feast but may not be able
to however we do have another feast-a-crat lined up (Dawn has a mundane
appt she will also be busy with that week.)  I will be e-mailing Mari
ASAP today (tried to get a hold of her last night) for group discussion
on this bid.  do you have another bid yet?  by the way what is your
home number...it was not listed in the current issue of the blackstar.
hope to hear from you soon...
                               yours in the service of the dream
                                         Alisha
 P.s. kein will be home tonight if you want to talk to him or you can
call him at work...hm(512)834-9442   wk (512)837-2288