Squires

ches at tristero.io.com ches at tristero.io.com
Thu Nov 2 10:54:32 PST 1995

I have a question first directed to Knights and then to the general populace.
Do you make your squire's belt or do you ask them to make it themselves?
What kind of artwork do you put on the belt, your device - their device - kingdom?
Do you have a ceremony for the belting?
What do you look for in a squire?
How many squires do you limit yourself to?
How do you feel about Knights that have too many squires?
And, what constitues too many squires?
If you rather that the general populace not know your answers please email me
privately.  I am Knight in another of the many LARP's out there and wish to be
informed beyond the books and letters I have read on the subject before I squire
someone.  From the general populace I would like to hear how you *perceive*
these things occur.
Ciao
Ches
E-mail: Ches at io.com