Shinai in Ansteorra

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Tue Nov 14 07:01:35 PST 1995

> > If you please, sir, I would like your opnion on fighting shinai in
> > Ansteorra.........Pro? Con? Neutral?.....
> Ysoulde, please remember that there are a whole bunch of us out here,
> and some of us will even reply:-)

Actually, the original message was sent to me as the owner of the
mailing list. I forwarded it on to the mailing list to get other
people's input for them. (Since I had *none* to give them.) The user is
on the list though.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"