shinai

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Tue Nov 14 11:05:56 PST 1995

> yes, I am well aware of Kingdom law on this subject, and we are NOT doing it
> at any SCA events.

I'm confused then. Are you asking what our opinion of a fighting style
outside of the SCA? That's sorta like asking what our opinion of Karate
is IMHO. (ie. good idea, but what's the relevance)

Of course it could be because I've had a migraine the last 2 days and
I'm a bit short.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"