change of address

R. Michael Litchfield litch at eden.com
Thu Nov 16 22:15:27 PST 1995

> Hi there! Chris and Elisabeth Zakes, and Tivar and Aethelyan have a new e-mail
> address:
>
> moondrgn at bga.com
>
> Please begin using this address immediately, as the Compuserve account will soon
> go away.

*cheers*

Moving away from the overpriced overbearing inadequate national services like
compu$erve and *shudder* AoL should be encouraged at any and all oppurtunities.

Even petulants bags like realtime are to be prefered to the Nationals.

> Thanks,
> C E Zakes

ObSca: I think it would be a really good idea for every group to consider
obtaining some sort of on-line account even just a rudimentary E-Mail
account. It would aid tremendously people's ability to locate us from
without, and perhaps markedly inprove intragroup communications.

-Michael