Elfsea Baronial College

I. Marc Carlson IMC at vax2.utulsa.edu
Fri Nov 17 06:38:27 PST 1995

>>Just curious,  who is teaching the shoe construction class?
>>Jenny Winslow
>>MKA Maureen Martinez
>Unfortunately, I am.

Hmm, I'm sorry.   I don't want to give the impression that I'm not
actually interested in teaching such a class.  I wrote this while hip
deep in a bunch of handouts that *just* aren't pleasing me.  They'll
do just fine, but they aren't the works of perfection I'd been trying
for, and it was frustrating me.  My apologies.

In case anyone *is* interested in the class, there are no prerequisites,
no requirements, nothing to buy, bring or sell.  A paper and pencil might
be useful, but that's up to you.  (Actually, a tape measure wouldn't hurt
either.  I have some already made up, but on the chance the class actually
manages to draw a larger audience than I am expecting).

"Mihi Satis Apparet Propter     Diarmuit Ui Dhuinn
  Se Ipsum Appetenda Sapientia"	University of Northkeep/Company of St. Jude
 -- St. Dunstan			Northkeepshire, Ansteorra
				(I. Marc Carlson/IMC at vax2.utulsa.edu)