Squires{last week's thread..)

ches at tristero.io.com ches at tristero.io.com
Fri Nov 17 14:54:21 PST 1995

After much thought and reading I made two Amtgardian Squires this past
weekend. Both are ladies, costumers, and fighters. I did it at the close
of court and gifted each a belt, a project to complete by February, and
raw opals to signify that rare beauty is not always just found in a
finished cut stone. If you have ever seen a raw opal you know that it has
more fire leaping from its heart when it is surrounded by its rough
exterior.  I asked for and received their oath of fealty to me and the
Kingdom as I gave mine to them and the Kingdom.
Thank you for all your input and time on my question and I welcome any
other stories you may have. I know my choices were framed by the
knowledge imparted by many of you.

Ciao   @}\
       @}/