Stefan's files for December

Mark Harris mark_harris at riscgate.sps.mot.com
Wed Nov 22 18:37:15 PST 1995

Greetings,

Here is a copy of my article to be published in the December "It
Cometh", the Barony of Bryn Gwlad's newsletter. I am sending this to
the list for those who might be interested in these files but who
might not get our newsletter.

  Stefan li Rous
---------------------

A Blending of the Past and Present

Here is the list of my featured SCA files for this month. I have files
for all interests. If none of the files below interest you, ask for a
copy of my complete file list. If you would like a copy of any of these
files, just let me know. I can print them on paper for you, copy them
to a computer disk or send them by email.

Those of you who have World-Wide-Web (WWW) access can also get these
files at:
http://fermi.clas.virginia.edu/~gl8f/rialto/rialto.html

    Stefan li Rous   892-0036   markh at risc.sps.mot.com

A lot of new files have been added this month:

Africa-msg            Africa during the Middle Ages.
Arabs-msg             Arab culture and dress.
bladesmithing-msg     Steel sources, making knives and swords.
cider-art             Article on brewing ciders.
cider-msg             Apple and other ciders.
CMA-sew-supl-msg      Sources for modern sewing supplies. linen
                                        thread.
coronets-msg          Medieval coronets and crowns.
England-msg           Medieval points of interest in England.
forestry-msg          Medieval forestry.
France-msg            French culture. Medieval points of interest.
fruit-msg             Medieval fruits and fruit dishes.
lea-tooling-msg       Leather tooling. decorating leather.
Lochac-hist-msg       History and description of the Principality
                                          of Lochac. (Australia)
MaMSP-art             article: Making a Medieval Shade Pavillion.
peasants-msg          Peasants in period and SCA. peasant personas
quills-msg            Making quill pens. Pen knives.
SCA-land-msg          SCA owned land ideas, West Land Fund.
wed-flwrs-FAQ         Using flowers for medieval/ren. weddings.
wed-clothing-FAQ      Clothing ideas for medieval/ren. weddings.
wed-dec-FAQ           Decoration ideas for medieval/ren. weddings.
wed-WWW-FAQ           WWW sites useful for medieval/ren weddings.

<the end>