finding an Ansteorran

R.Michael Litchfield litch at eden.com
Tue Nov 28 09:48:50 PST 1995

>Greetings!
>
>I am the Seneschale of the Incipient Shire of Loch Na Bas, located in
>Meridies, mundanely Natchitoches, Louisiana
>
>I am trying to locate two people by the names of Red Orm and Megan.  A
>Shire member, Lady Johanna is looking for them. She is an ex Ansteoran
>and has somethings she would like to return to them.  Please point me in
>the right direction as to where to begin looking for them.
>
>Also our group is hosting an Event in February which we would like to
>advertise in Ansteorra.  Could you give me the addresses (internet) of
>groups and mailing lists that might be interested in an event
>approximately one hour outside of the Ansteorran borders

I have forwarded this to the ansteorra newsgroups (send mail to
majordomo at eden.com with the body containing the line "subscribe ansteorra"
to subscribe) which should suffice for both concerns. Though it might help
a bit if you had some idea where the people you are looking for
might be found.

I am not aware of mailing lists for any groups other than Bryn Gwlad (Austin)
but I am sure other people on the ansteorra list should be able to help you.

>In Service to Meridies, Shire and the Dream
>
>Rixende de Rouen

-Michael