finding an Ansteorran

Chris and Elisabeth Zakes moondrgn at bga.com
Wed Nov 29 06:49:40 PST 1995

>>I am trying to locate two people by the names of Red Orm and Megan.  A
>>Shire member, Lady Johanna is looking for them. She is an ex Ansteoran
>>and has somethings she would like to return to them.  Please point me in
>>the right direction as to where to begin looking for them.

I think Orm and Megan are somewhere in Oklahoma. Unfortunately, as far as I
know, they are fairly inactive, but someone up there might have a lead.

>>Also our group is hosting an Event in February which we would like to
>>advertise in Ansteorra.  Could you give me the addresses (internet) of
>>groups and mailing lists that might be interested in an event
>>approximately one hour outside of the Ansteorran borders.

Try sending a flyer to the "Black Star" at:

     Lord Theodric Afhaims
     Cliff Williams
     P.O, Box 3710
     Temple TX 76505
     817-899-0335
     e-mail: ctwilliams at aol.com

     -Tivar Moondragon
      Patience and persistence.
C and E Zakes / Tivar and Aethelyan Moondragon
moondrgn at bga.com