Fwd: Smalls

Aodhan Ite an Fhithich aodhan at dobharchu.org
Thu Nov 30 20:26:09 PST 1995

Dia duit!

 [Replying to a message of "I. Marc Carlson"  to All]

 >> What does the dictionary (preferably the OED) say about "children"?
 >> Especially when it was first used?...

 "MC> Easy.

 "MC> (I've broken this reply into two messages, the first about children)
 "MC> The following quotes have been extracted from the OED 2d ed (on CD)

Diarmuit,

What does the OED say about "small" especially its use as a noun??

BTW, do you type all that stuff in, or do you have access to the CD version of
the OED??  If the former, you're crazy (!! <G>), if the latter, I'm insanely
jealous.

Feicfidh me' ari's thu',

Aodhan
Baron Aodhan Ite an Fhithich    aodhan at dobharchu.org
Master of the Laurel            Lough na Dobharchu' BBS  1-713-338-2570
Dobharchu' Herald               "Your Information Roman Road"
mka David H. Brummel            1:106/22
SCA Member 02245                Barony of Loch Soilleir, Ansteorra
http://www.io.com/~dbrummel  <== NOTE: New URL
plummety sable and argent on a sun of eight rays or a feather bendwise
sinister sable