* SOMEBODY VOTE DAMMIT!* from GC council

Aodhan Ite an Fhithich aodhan at dobharchu.org
Thu Nov 30 20:16:09 PST 1995

Dia duit!

 [Replying to a message of Deborah Sweet to All]

 DS> Well, where are the people from Ansteorra? None of them have voted on
 DS> this issue. You have three choices: Yes, No, Abstain.

Galen (as is noted in another posting) is resigning from the council.

Modius very rarely calls in to check the maillist (unless he's getting it
elsewhere; his email address of record is on my BBS).

Master Michael Fenwick has made only two posts that I am aware of to the GCC
maillist (but he's in OK and not on my BBS, so I can't really tell *what* he
is or isn't doing).

Looks to me like Ansteorra is pretty much disenfranchised from the GC.

Not that the GC is ever going to accomplish anything.  Ten months into their
alotted tenure they are *still* trying to get organized.  All it really was
was a bone the BoD threw out to distract its most vocal assailants.

Feicfidh me' ari's thu',

Aodhan (in one of my more cynical moods...)
Baron Aodhan Ite an Fhithich    aodhan at dobharchu.org
Master of the Laurel            Lough na Dobharchu' BBS  1-713-338-2570
Dobharchu' Herald               "Your Information Roman Road"
mka David H. Brummel            1:106/22
SCA Member 02245                Barony of Loch Soilleir, Ansteorra
http://www.io.com/~dbrummel
plummety sable and argent on a sun of eight rays or a feather bendwise
sinister sable