GoR: who has 'em in the RoP

Todd Marsh tmarsh at airmail.net
Thu Oct 5 21:26:18 PDT 1995

In discussing Grants of Arms, seven types were listed, being

>Awards with GoA: 1) There are simple Grants of Arms
>                 2) Iris of Merit
>                 3) Star of Merit
>                 4) White Scarf
>                 5) Centurion
>                 6) Court Barony
>                 7) Landed Baron/ess (who don't have one of the above
>                    awards)

Does anyone know anyone in Ansteorra who currently has a simple Grant of
Arms and no other grant level award?  I can't think of any.

How many people in Ansteorra have the other 6 grant level awards?  I know of
only one.

I suspect only Aodhan and his database know for sure.  Any guesses?

Llywelyn

(who finally has his net access working again)
<tmarsh at airmail.net>