Another note of Bad Tidings

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Mon Oct 9 08:45:55 PDT 1995

> She'd been having some fairly serious asthma over the past few years,
> which has kept her from participating as much as she would have liked.

A friend of mine died of heart failure as well. It seems that they just
aren't building them as well as they used to. (28 years old and dying
of heart attacks?!?!?!)

> >I am certain that I have had enough of death and tragedy in our
> >Kingdom. I think that I will complain to the Management.
> I wish you more luck with your complaints than I've had with mine :)

There must be an authority to complain to. Of course the bureaucracy may
kill us instead.

> And if not, could we please try and have *someone else* be the first on in
> this group with the news...

I did not announce mine to this group since it did not affect anything
but the local Barony. (Well the newsletter anyway.)

I just hope this is the end of it. (They do come in 3's right?)

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"