World of the Vikings CD-ROM

Katherine Roberts ROBERTK at APCIS1.TAMU.EDU
Mon Oct 9 16:58:48 PDT 1995

Does anyone have the World of the Vikings CD-ROM?  I've been told it
was some great pictures of surviving textiles, particularly tablet
woven bands, and I'm hoping some warp-weighted loom pictures too.  My
problem is the cheapest price I can find this CD for is right at
$100, and I just can't afford it right now.  What I'd like to know
(if anyone has it), is the quality of the pictures, and how many
there are.  If I think it it's worth it, I'll save up to get it, but
I don't want to just blow $100 without a little insight first.

Thanks,
Fionna