Nothing Important

Rachel Jordan psu01169 at odin.cc.pdx.edu
Wed Oct 18 18:46:05 PDT 1995

Well, I hadn't realized that I hadn't heard anything from the Ansteorra
list lately, being as I'm on four kingdom mailing lists... (An Tir (the
kingdom I'm in), Calontir, Atlantia and Ansteorra).

I'm getting ready to go to a early period bardic competition in the
southern part of the kingdom of An Tir, about 2 hours away from where I
live. I'm teaching a class, along with others  from my clan (who are
teaching other diverse classes, such as poetry forms and beginning
embroidery) on beginning beadstringing (for the first time.)

And you...?

Kate of Clan MacGuinness

Barony of Three Mountains, An Tir (Portland, OR)