Roll of Precedence

Aodhan Ite an Fhithich aodhan at dobharchu.org
Mon Oct 2 18:34:05 PDT 1995

Dia duit!

I neglected to announce this earlier, but the recent questions by Estrill have
reminded me I should do so.

The Ansteorran Roll of Precedence has been updated through the end of the
reign of Mikael and Mikaela.  The printed version is only an update to the
full edition that was printed folowing Richard and Anne's reign.  Contact the
Kingdom Stock Clerk to obtain copies of these (and if he doesn't have them,
yet, then nag the Star Principal Herald).

Those wishing a copy of the raw data can download it from my BBS or my Web
page (see below).

Feicfidh me' ari's thu',

Aodhan, Zodiacus
Baron Aodhan Ite an Fhithich    aodhan at dobharchu.org
Master of the Laurel            Lough na Dobharchu' BBS  1-713-338-2570
Dobharchu' Herald               "Your Information Roman Road"
mka David H. Brummel            1:106/22
SCA Member 02245                Barony of Loch Soilleir, Ansteorra
http://www.phoenix.net/~dbrummel
plummety sable and argent on a sun of eight rays or a feather bendwise
sinister sable