Champion

Robert G. Ferrell rferrell at bga.com
Tue Oct 3 07:01:11 PDT 1995

>>If you missed it, I offer you my condolences. Perhaps if you are very
>lucky there will be another event like this some day.
>

>>From the Barony of Bryn Gwlad
>
>          Savian

     I'd like to add that Baroness Seanna (for those who don't know, the
founding Baroness of Bryn Gwlad) told me that she loves each and every one
of you, and that this was the best event she'd been to in years.  She
particularly enjoyed the combat and the feast.
     To Baroness Clarissa and her crew, I'd also like to pass on the large
number of extremely kind words I heard about the feast.  To produce a feast
of that quality, under the most primitive conditions, is truly a feat to be
proud of.
     To Nicholas, Jenny, Patience, William, and the rest of the Royal Swan
crew, my profound thanks for going to the considerable trouble to lug out
and set up the Tavern.  The addition it makes to any event is simply
inestimable.  I could quite literally spend an entire event happily within
its confines.
     To Savian and company, the fighting (especially the de Grassi
spectacle) was wonderful.  The chapel was my personal favorite, but then
perhaps I'm a little biased in that respect.
     To Tegan and everyone else who helped, just let me say Thank You.  Bryn
Gwlad owes you for a event worthy of the sagas.

Cynric