GoR: who has 'em in the RoP

Fox Purtill blackfox at eden.com
Fri Oct 6 06:31:22 PDT 1995

At 08:35 AM 10/6/95 -0400, you wrote:

Stupid question here, but not orginally being from this kingdom my knowledge
of awards differs somewhat.  What is the *effect* of a GoR?  I know what an
AoA allows you to have, how do they differ?

>>Does anyone know anyone in Ansteorra who currently has a simple Grant of
>>Arms...
>
>Several years ago there was a man in Raven's Fort named Michael FitzRaymond
>Twin Cedars who was given a simple Grant of Arms.  I have heard it said that
>due to some personal/political problems he later turned it in, but on this
>I'm not positive.
>
>Hope this helps...
>
>Moriel^^^

    / Lord Crispin Lechtscaerpne Starblade / aka-Fox Anton Purtill    /
   / Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra - House Starblade                        /
  / blackfox at eden.com | starblad at eden.com | foxp at eden.com (or any   /
 / of the above @trueblue.com) |                                   /