GoR: who has 'em in the RoP

Deborah Sweet dssweet at okway.okstate.edu
Fri Oct 6 08:50:56 PDT 1995

Llywelyn asks:
>Does anyone know anyone in Ansteorra who currently has a simple Grant of
>Arms and no other grant level award?  I can't think of any.

I believe there are five or six (depending on how you count a resigned
award): 1) Andreas Snowdragon; 2) Arrowyn of Emerald Moor; 3) Camilla du
Boulay; 4) Martin Jager; 5) Michael FitzRaymond of Twin Cedars
(resigned); and 6) Treschen von Asselen (who received hers 3 weeks ago
at Mooneschadowe's Guardian event).

That was partly why I started this thread, to see just how many people
had received simple Grants.

Estrill Swet