GoR: who has 'em in the RoP

lorraine stddly at SHSU.edu
Fri Oct 6 10:40:13 PDT 1995

>How many people in Ansteorra have the other 6 grant level awards?  I know of
>only one.
>
>I suspect only Aodhan and his database know for sure.  Any guesses?
>
>Llywelyn
>
>(who finally has his net access working again)
><tmarsh at airmail.net>

All of the others (besides the simple grant) are listed in the appendex to
the OP. The printed copy of the OP ends with Richard and Ann's reign. I
believe the online copy has up to the end of Mikel and Mikela's reign. The
list keeps growing.

By the by tell your lovely wife hello from Kief and I.

Lorraine