Western Sentenal Tournament

JMTT%mimi at magic.itg.ti.com JMTT%mimi at magic.itg.ti.com
Fri Oct 13 12:41:14 PDT 1995

From: Mont Taylor         jmtt

Subj: Western Sentenal Tournament

Greetings All,

I just wanted everyone to know (in case you haven't heard) that Blacklake
is hosting the Western Sentenal Tournament on October 20-22 at the Winkler
county park in Kermit, Texas.   This event is taking place at the annual
October-fest that the city of Kermit hosts each year. There will be lots
of "mundanes" around, but this will be a great way to create interest for
our local area.

The planned activities include tournaments, both heavy and light, an arts
and sciences display/or competition(to be decided) as well as an inkle
looming competition hosted by Lady Adelaide.  There will also be a heavy
newbie tournament for people like me.  :-)

Site fee: $6.00 adults
          $2.00 children under 12

There will be food vendors at the park so no feast will be provided.  This
is a dry site and all pets must be on leashes at all times.

I don't have all the information but if you want to know more:

Autocrat:   Ld Weelan McGregor
            MKA Lan Powers
            (915) 550-7823

            Robert Thomas De Buckton
            MKA Terry Foster
            (915) 586-2339 (please no calls after 10pm)

I would say you can email me and I'll get the info for you but I'll be out
of town until the night before the event.  It will be better if you could
call either Lan or Terry.

If any of you can make it this far west, we would love to see you there.

Just starting to dream,
Mont Taylor
JMTT at msg.ti.com