Stefan's Nov. file list

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Mon Oct 16 16:11:01 PDT 1995

Here is a copy of my article that I just sent to Pug for our November
newsletter, for those who might be interested.

   Stefan li Rous
---------------------

A Blending of the Past and Present

Here is the list of my featured SCA files for this month. I have files
for all interests. If none of the files below interest you, ask for a
copy of my complete file list. If you would like a copy of any of these
files, just let me know. I can print them on paper for you, copy them
to a computer disk or send them by email.

Those of you who have World-Wide-Web (WWW) access can also now get
these files at:
http://fermi.clas.virginia.edu/~gl8f/rialto/rialto.html

    Stefan li Rous   892-0036   markh at risc.sps.mot.com

First, some new files:

bagpipes-msg         Medieval bagpipes. Use in the SCA.
4-newcomers-msg      Comments directed at SCA newcomers.
fundraising-msg      Fundraising ideas for SCA groups.
harps-msg            Medieval harps. Sources. String sources.
heraldry-tips-msg    SCA heraldry for cultures that didn't have heraldry.
rec-Mongol-msg       Recipes for Mongol food.
P-storage-msg        Storage at or near Cooper's Lake. (Pennsic)
SCA-intro-art        An Introduction to the SCA.
trumpets-msg         Trumpets and horns. Sources.

Secondus, some files detailing entertainments:

darts-msg            Period darts, both pub and combat.
games-msg            Medieval board games and sports.
games-SCA-msg        Games for SCA events.
piquet-art           A renaissance card game.

<the end>