slow week

Vicki Marsh zarazena at io.com
Wed Oct 18 20:35:17 PDT 1995

Looks like it's a slow week for everybody. How do you get onto the Bryn
Gwlad net? I like to keep up with the news from my old home town.
                        And now... for a public service announcement ... .

*************************KINGDOM MUSIC GUILD***********************************

For anyone who is interested, progress is being made on the Kingdom Music
Guild / College - The list of music being prepared for the Yule Season is
forthcoming from Lady Emher, Librarian for the Guild.  Copies of the music
will be available from her for a small fee to cover printing and postage.

 The Kingdom Instrumental Group/Band (I've been told that 'Orchestra' is a
post-period term) has not yet decided on a program for the Yule Season, but
instead, the members have been too busy playing at events and at TRF.  Lord
Samuel Piper and Lord Avitar have been directing the Bryn Gwlad and Stargate
musicians, respectively.  The two of them have also worked hard to produce
new collections of dance (and other) music arrangements for the guilds.

HRH Rebekka has conveyed her support for our efforts throughout the Kingdom.
I believe she was the founder of the Kingdom Choir that premiered at 15th
Year.
We plan on performing at Coronation, at her request.

The theory behind the Kingdom Music Guild is very much like All-State Band
and Choir - without the competition.  Interested persons send in for copies
of the music, practice it(in area guilds, if possible), then at specified
events, attend rehearsals and perform for the populace.  We are developing
other missions and goals, but for now, this is the main function of the Guild.

Anyone who is interested in this Guild, please contact me, Lady Zahra Zena
Theanos m.k.a. Vicki Marsh, 938 Thistle Ridge Ln, Arlington, TX 76017
(817)467-9661 metro.

Any chroniclers out there who would like to out that announcement in their
Notes and Challenges have my permission to do so.  If you need a signature,
call and I will mail or fax you one.

Also, since I moved, I lost most of my personal e-mail addresses.  If I
haven't written to some of you lately, that's why.  Please write (especially
Master Michael). Oh, and Congratulations to MASTER Gabriel, Chirurgeon
Extraordinaire....We will all miss your smiling face and gentle compassion.
I will miss a good friend and fellow chirurgeon :''(

Adeiu, Gabe
                In Service, Zahra Zena