Bryn Gwlad list...

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Thu Oct 19 06:20:12 PDT 1995

> Looks like it's a slow week for everybody. How do you get onto the Bryn
> Gwlad net? I like to keep up with the news from my old home town.

I don't know how many other people would want this, but there *might* be
some.

To subscribe to the bryn-gwlad mailing list, you can send mail to
majordomo at eden.com with the message *body* of:

subscribe bryn-gwlad

As well, the mailing list is gatewayed into/from the newsgroup
austin.org.sca if your site carries it.

If there are other areas that want to have mailing lists setup, I can do
that for them, but I will not moderate them.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"