Nothing Important

Fox Purtill blackfox at eden.com
Thu Oct 19 10:17:40 PDT 1995

At 11:29 AM 10/19/95 -0500, you wrote:
>I seem to remember you showing up at a dance practice or two while I
>lived there. That is better than not at all. Bryn Gwlad's dance
>practices have become wonderful especially since there are live
>musicians there. (Hmm. I wonder if I can over state how great I think
>it is with live musicians versus tapes. Although the unexpected changes
>in tempo can get confusing but fun.)

I'll point out that dancing to dead musicians tends to have have a certain
lack of tempo vs tape, I much prefer live musicians too.  :)

    / Lord Crispin Lechtscaerpne Starblade / aka-Fox Anton Purtill    /
   / Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra - House Starblade                        /
  / blackfox at eden.com | starblad at eden.com | foxp at eden.com (or any   /
 / of the above @trueblue.com) |                                   /