Questions for the Board Meeting

Flieg Hollander flieg at garnet.berkeley.edu
Tue Oct 17 11:35:34 PDT 1995

Frederick of Holland to all those to whom these present letters shall come:

I can't make it to the Board Meeting.
I'd like to put out a Broadside right after the Board meeting.
If anyone is going to the Board meeting and would be willing to take an
occasional note and e-mail them to me, I would be most appreciative.

I have a list of questions which I am interested in the answers to, and
which I believe will be of interest to most people.  If you are willing to
help, please see if you can find an answer to any one of these.

Thank you in advance.
 ---Frederick

Questions:

What did the Board do about the Drachenwald mess?

What did the Board do about the Board Tax?

What about the Budget? (do we have one? is it reasonable?)

What did the Board do about Tibor's letter questioning our 501(c)3 status?

What are the new fiscal policies for the Board (I've heard that they exist)?

What is the implementation policy for the new Waivers?

Has the Request for Proposal for outsourcing gotten anywhere?

What else did the Board do, and what was the overall tone of the meeting?

   *   *   *    Frederick of Holland, MSCA, OP, etc.
  *** *** ***   flieg at garnet.berkeley.edu
  (((Flieg Hollander, Chem. Dept., U.C. Berkeley)))