Questions for the Board Meeting

Flieg Hollander flieg at garnet.berkeley.edu
Wed Oct 18 10:26:15 PDT 1995

Flieg here (with apologies to calonir and ansteorra lists)

In message Fri, 20 Oct 1995 08:50:33 -0400 (EDT),
  Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy at MATH.HARVARD.EDU>  writes:

> Greetings from Tibor.
>
> One minor correction to Duke Flieg's questions:
> What are the new fiscal policies for the Board (I've heard that they
> exist)?
> If I understand it, they are not for the Board, but are Branch Financial
> Policies for local groups.
>
> Sigh.  Without meaning personal malice, those who can, do.  Those who
> can't, tell other folks what to do.
>
> 	Tibor
>
> Author: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy at MATH.HARVARD.EDU>

  No, what I am talking about is real _Board_ fiscal policies, supposedly
based on a letter which I wrote to the Board back in June(?). A.J. said that
he thought they were good and was going to work on them, and I have rumors
that in fact they are going to be presented to the Board.
  It will be interesting to see who they appoint as Treasurer, as one of the
policies that I proposed was that the Treasurer _not_ be a Board member.

   *   *   *    Frederick of Holland, MSCA, OP, etc.
  *** *** ***   flieg at garnet.berkeley.edu
  (((Flieg Hollander, Chem. Dept., U.C. Berkeley)))