Adult Bardic

Ashley Smith asmith at CS.Trinity.Edu
Fri Oct 20 09:28:51 PDT 1995

> >The poem was writtem by Robert Herrick (sp?) and titled "On Fair Julia's
> >Breasts"
>
> >Robert Fitzmorgan
> >Northkeep
>
> Yes! That was it. Thanks for the correction.
>
> Estrill
>

> Anyone have a copy of the poem? If so, can you post it
> or send it to me by email?
>
> Thanks.
>   Stefan li Rous
>   markh at risc.sps.mot.com

I graduated from university with a B.A. in English Literature, so you bet I've got a copy of this poem ( and plenty others ).  Unfortunately, I can't post it at this moment, since it's at home and I'm at work...

I'm sorry I can't post it any sooner than Monday, but the Autumn Court of the Barony of Bjornsborg begins today, so my weekend's full. If no one else has posted it by Monday morning, I'll be happy to provide a copy for you.

BTW, I have access to several volumes of early poetry, (Anglo-Saxon to Shakespeare), so if anyone is having trouble finding a particular piece, I would be more than happy to dig for it and post either private or to the list.

Just being helpful; I've been lurking on this list for awhile...

Dierdre o'Faighertaigh
Barony of Bjornsborg

(known to most of the world as Ashley Smith of Trinity University, asmith at trinity.edu)