Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel -Reply

Chris Brown chris.brown at dir.texas.gov
Wed Oct 25 11:06:56 PDT 1995

Hi,

I'm actually responding to Catherine Harwell or anyone from Bryn Gwlad
and I don't know how to get in tough with anyone about membership.  I'm
also interest in the Danc Guild and have called the # on  the event
calendar for Bryan Gwlad, but have had no response.  Could someone
tell me where/when the meetings are held for general membership and
more about the Dance Guild.  I also have another party interested.

I'd appreciate any  response or info that I can get.

Thanks so much.

Chris Brown
chris.brown at dir.state.tx.us

>>> Nan Bradford-Reid <n.b-reid at mail.utexas.edu> 10/25/95 01:16pm
>>>
>Greetings all...
>
>Please note that the Tor's Yule Revel takes place on SATURDAY, Dec.
>2, not Sunday, Dec. 3 as noted in the Black Star.
>
>If you've never had one of Mathilda's feasts, I encourage you to
>attend; she is an excellent Head Cook, and I have not walked away
>from her feasts hungry at the end of the night....such good food!
>
>Also, the grounds and hall where the Yule Revel will be held this
>year are *VERY* medieval-looking, and the atmosphere in the stone
>hall is helped along by the giant fireplace, the candles on each
>table....
>
>Yes, this is one of my absolute favorite events, and yes, I do
>encourage all to attend!
>
>In unabashed delight (with remembrances of the total immersion into
>another time),
>
>Emher ni Maille

Sounds fun and "environmentally" inspiring, if you take my meaning, but
it's the same weekend as Bryn Gwlad's Yule Revel.  Sigh....

Catherine Harwell.