Alternatives to NMS

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Thu Oct 26 08:01:55 PDT 1995

> ((I don't like this idea.  We already get so many bad and tiny, unreadable
> maps now, that making groups pay for anything over 1/2 page--maybe over 1
> page--will decrease the legibility and quality of the event announcements
> even more.

I don't know if we are talking about the same thing or not. When I say
1/2 page, I really mean one side of 1/2 sheet of paper. This means 1 page
as you're flipping through the newsletter.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"