Information on SCA in Tulsa, OK

I. Marc Carlson IMC at vax2.utulsa.edu
Thu Oct 26 11:48:22 PDT 1995

<Aubrey666 at aol.com>
>There is at least one gentleman that I know who would be a good point of
>contact for the local group in the Tulsa area.  He is the senechal (sort of
>like a branch president) of the group there.  He is Don Malcolm of Loch
>Greymist.  His e-mail address is MofLGM and he's a pretty all right guy.
> Tell him that Don Aubrey sent you!

Just a brief note, since the information may not have filtered back down
from the upper levels of the Kingdom, but Don Malcolm stepped down as
Seneschal of Northkeep last month, and as has been succeeded by
Lady Sygn Friedriksdottr (spelling is, of course, Viking...).

"Mihi Satis Apparet Propter     Diarmuit Ui Dhuinn
  Se Ipsum Appetenda Sapientia"	University of Northkeep/Company of St. Jude
 -- St. Dunstan			Northkeepshire, Ansteorra
				(I. Marc Carlson/IMC at vax2.utulsa.edu)