A & S Competition (Bardic)

Aodhan Ite an Fhithich aodhan at dobharchu.org
Fri Oct 27 22:06:15 PDT 1995

Dia duit!

 [Replying to a message of Kevin Varner to All]

 KV>   Aye there does seem to be that.  I like seeing A&S *Displys* with
 KV> commentary available.  I'm willing to take the positive with the
 KV> negative.  There is way too much emphasis on the word *competition*.

Duncan,

See my reply to Kat.  When Eimile and I were KMoAS, the two Kingdom A&S events
*were* displays with commentary.  And we got very positive feedback from the
artisans and the Laurels.  For some reason, however, our successor was
pressured into returning to a competition format.

Feicfidh me' ari's thu',

Aodhan
Baron Aodhan Ite an Fhithich    aodhan at dobharchu.org
Master of the Laurel            Lough na Dobharchu' BBS  1-713-338-2570
Dobharchu' Herald               "Your Information Roman Road"
mka David H. Brummel            1:106/22
SCA Member 02245                Barony of Loch Soilleir, Ansteorra
http://www.phoenix.net/~dbrummel
plummety sable and argent on a sun of eight rays or a feather bendwise
sinister sable