Alternatives to NMS

ches at tristero.io.com ches at tristero.io.com
Sat Oct 28 10:28:38 PDT 1995

---------------Original Message---------------

And I must admit that the newsletters I get copies of, the ones I find
"annoying" are the ones that don't use consistant fonts, not easily
read fonts, or bunch things together too much. I think whitespace and
artwork help make something more readable and enjoyable.

Anyone got Pagemaker 6.0 yet and tried to PM -> HTML yet? I'd like to
know if it works. I may end up pruchasing it just for this
functionality.

Ciao,
----------End of Original Message----------

We have PM6.0 and it is well worth it, It sure does help with my publication!
It does not do the HTML thing, however you may want to try Html to netscape to text.
And of cource there is AOL, (don't kill me!), they are offering an Html to text program.
If you want me to check it out for you I will ,(just don't kill me, please).  I just do a print
 screen and paste it into paintbrush, etc...
Ciao
Ches
E-mail: Ches at io.com
This message was sent by Chameleon