Nothing Important

Greg Rose greg at bronze.lcs.mit.edu
Wed Oct 18 18:57:01 PDT 1995

Greetings from Hossein!
	I mean to detract nothing from the GC representative appointed by
the Crown of Ansteorra, but, given system problems and time constraints,
I would be happy to forward any input from any Ansteorrans who wish to
contribute to the GC discussion.  As I am one of the "at-large" GC members
rather than a kingdom appointee, I have made this offer to anyone in the
Society who wishes to contribute, regardless of kingdom.
	My email address is greg at bronze.lcs.mit.edu.  As things stand, only
GC members may post directly to the discussion, but any GC member may
forward any posting for anyone he pleases.  I heartily encourage as much
participation as possible, since we will all have to live with whatever
the GC finally recommends to the Board.

Hossein Ali Qomi
Baron, Lion of Ansteorra
GC Member