Nothing Important

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Thu Oct 19 09:29:07 PDT 1995

>          I'd like to schedule this at an event where I can put a circle
>          around some kind of "bonfire" type setup.

Sounds wonderful. Make sure we know which event it is put on at!!!
Unfortunately I have no constructive input to give.

>          (I can't dance my way out of a paper bag, but I think it is
>          responsibility of the nobility to be patrons of the arts).

I seem to remember you showing up at a dance practice or two while I
lived there. That is better than not at all. Bryn Gwlad's dance
practices have become wonderful especially since there are live
musicians there. (Hmm. I wonder if I can over state how great I think
it is with live musicians versus tapes. Although the unexpected changes
in tempo can get confusing but fun.)

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"