Bran's Event idea

ches at tristero.io.com ches at tristero.io.com
Thu Oct 19 15:18:19 PDT 1995

---------------Original Message---------------

                                      10:02  Thursday, 19 October 1995
         It's the Dark Ages (go watch the movie "The Warlord").  We've just
         beaten off an attack by Frisian Raiders (or someone, pick your
         favorite scourge of civilization).  We return to the keep to
         celebrate!
         I'd like to schedule this at an event where I can put a circle
         around some kind of "bonfire" type setup.
         Bran
         (retired somebody)

---------End of Original Message----------

Sounds like we need to have another Mustache War. ; <)>  As I read your post I
can see that primitive site we used where on huge tent housed many tired fighters
for their naps, ( when you sleep for only a couple of hours and dawn shows up you
call your sleep a nap), and it felt like time shift to the fog covered England of
centuries gone by.  Perhaps someone can get you that site or some other totally
primitive site and have it during an indian summer type weekend.

Ciao
Ches
E-mail: Ches at io.com
This message was sent by Chameleon