Candlemas A.S. 30

Mordraut Freyulf mordraut at moritu.com
Mon Oct 23 08:53:14 PDT 1995

Greetings to all, the following was supposed to be in the November
Blackstar, but for some reason it did not make it in:

        Unto the Artisans and Scientists of Ansteorra, does Mirrim of
Bristol, Autocrat for the Celebration of Candlemas in Bryn Gwlad send her
Greetings.
        During the day of the 3rd of February, we will be holding classes,
and would like to have many different subjects taught. If you would like an
opportunity to share your knowledge or skills with the good people of Bryn
Gwlad, as well as any others who will be in attendance, please contact me.

In Service
Lady Mirrim of Bristol
mirrim at moritu.com
|   Mordraut Freyulf  |         "Was that a courtier?"         | Dark Horde |
| mordraut at moritu.com |         "No, THAT was a Mongol"        |   Moritu   |