board report and montly mailing

Patricia Horton horton at dhostwo.convex.com
Thu Oct 26 11:43:30 PDT 1995

As much as I would like to post the board report and monthly mailings I do
both on my PC at home under wordperfect (the WP used by the Kingdom Seneschals
for the past 5 years for electronic files) which has no internet access. My
access to this list, others and the Internet is through my place of work
and I really don't have the time to enter the stuff twice. I do this for the
Calendar because it only took typing it in twice once then doing monthly
updates. I leave it on-line at work and it does not take up a lot of disk
space in my account.

Maire