board report and montly mailing

Deborah Sweet dssweet at okway.okstate.edu
Thu Oct 26 14:39:02 PDT 1995

Maire wrote:
>As much as I would like to post the board report and monthly mailings I
>do both on my PC at home under wordperfect (the WP used by the Kingdom
>Seneschals for the past 5 years for electronic files) which has no
>internet access. My access to this list, others and the Internet is
>through my place of work and I really don't have the time to enter the
>stuff twice.

No need to type twice. If you save it to a disk in a text only (ASCII)
format at home, then you could take the disk to work. In your mail
program there should be a way to attach the text file to the e-mail
message that you then send to the ansteorra list. There may be a better
way that the computer gurus know of, but I think that this would work,
unless you've got a *really* different system.

Estrill