Survey Questionnaire - Information Super Highway

Nan Bradford-Reid n.b-reid at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Oct 30 07:28:56 PST 1995

>Dia duit!
>
> [Replying to a message of Nan Bradford-Reid to All]
>
> NB> If any of you have the time, please take a moment to print this out
> NB> and complete it  and snail-mail it to the address at the bottom.
>
>Yeah, right.  Conduct a survey on the "Info Super Hiway" and ask for responses
>via snail-mail.  Should I include a quarter for a clue?
>
>(Not sniping at you Nan.  Honest.)

Snipe are only small tasty birds :-).  I believe she was only asking for
mail returns to protect the participant's anonymity.  If no one has a
problem with that, then by all means, return the completed survey to me and
I will forward it to her.  I am forwarding all comments, replies, etc.  If
you wish to contact her personally, e-mail me privately and I will give you
her e-mail address.

Catherine

...Navy Wings are made of Gold...
|Nan Bradford-Reid                  |"I believe you understand what you|
|Department of English              |think I said, but I am not sure   |
|The University of Texas at Austin  |that you realize that what you    |
|n.b-reid at mail.utexas.edu           |heard was not what I meant."      |
|Member, Board of Directors,        |                                  |
|University Staff Association       |            Richard Nixon         |