song lyrics

Hollie Hoffman hhoffman at castaway.cc.uwf.edu
Tue Oct 31 16:41:48 PST 1995

A couple of Gulf Wars ago (GW II, I think) at an Ansteorran bardic circle
you guys all sang this one filk song a couple of times a night.  It was done
to the tune of "Circles" and all I can remember of the lyrics was the line
"Around and around and around went the bar room."  I would really appriciate
having the rest of the lyrics.  If any of you know it would you please send
them to me either personally or on this list, whichever you feel is appropriate.

Thank you.

Ananda
Arenal/Meridies
hhoffman at castaway.cc.uwf.edu