FYI - Pennsic Rumors / WWW site

Pug pug at eden.com
Sat Sep 2 13:11:43 PDT 1995

Please drop by this newly constructed World Wide Web
site which contains information about Pennsic War,
including the where/when/what of it, rumors, merchant
listings, and much more!

   <URL:http://tfnet.ils.unc.edu/~griffin/pennsic/>

For those of you only interested in catching up on
the rumors of Pennsic that are already flying about the
Rialto like wildfire, you can jump directly to the Rumor
Page by using this URL:

   <URL:http://tfnet.ils.unc.edu/~griffin/pennsic/rumor.html>

Yes, you will find material on the Vlad's/Tuchux evictions,
the disappearance of vampire teeth, and where Pennsic will
be held next year!

Submissions and comments are welcome.  Please do not follow-up
to this article as I do not have the facilities to read the
Rialto on a daily basis, but instead write to me directly at:
griffin at tfnet.ils.unc.edu.