Western Region Fight Practice

Maaggie at aol.com Maaggie at aol.com
Wed Sep 6 20:51:20 PDT 1995

Greetings to the Ansteorra List from Countess Margaret ny Connor!

The Barony of Bonwicke will be hosting a Western Region Rapier Fighting
Practice on the weekend of September 29-October 1.  There will be crash space
available for anyone who braves the trip, a day of classes and practice (with
lunch provided) on Saturday, a revel Saturday night, and a tiny tourney on
Sunday morning.

I would appreciate it greatly if those of you who have access to this forum
would spread the word to all the Rapier fighters in your home groups.  We
will welcome any fighter, at any stage of expertise, to come and learn with
our group.  I would especially appreciate the presence of any White Scarves
who would be interested in attending.  The Western Region has only one Don
(Hi Alden!), and it would be nice if the Circle could send some extra support
out this way.  It would be a great opportunity for the White Scarves to check
out the developing talent in this region.

While we realize we are scheduled opposite Bryn Gwalad Baronial and Horse's
Brawl, any of you not planning on attending those events will find warm
hospitality, fun fighting, and lots of friendly and appreciative folk out
here in Bonwicke.  If you are interested in attending and have questions
about crash space, you can E-Mail me at MAAGGIE at AOL.COM, or call Lady Kaliegh
Drake, Western Region Rapier Marshall, at 806-796-1322.

In Service,

Countess Margaret ny Connor
Barony of Bonwicke
Kingdom of Ansteorra

"And do as adversaries do in law, strive mightily then eat and drink as
friends."