TRF October 14-15

Steve Hendricks SteveH at wayne.com
Fri Sep 8 10:39:00 PDT 1995

Greetings, Lord Stefan.  I received your email about the SCA participitation
in the TRF.  The Bryn Gwlad Music Guild has been talking about coming the
weekend of October 14-15, which I believe you mentioned as being the Crown
Tournament Weekend.

Among the ways you mentioned that folks can assist for 2 hours, you did not
specifically mention music.  We could come and perform for a couple of
hours, giving information to anybody who cares to listen about the
instruments and the music.  Do you think this could qualify as assistance?

I would also be willing to provide extra music for any other SCA musicians
who would care to drop in and play with us.  In fact, since I hope to have
all the music ready for a new music book before then, we might even be able
to make copies available for sale to any interested non-SCA musicians.

If any other musicians are interested, I would like for them to contact me
at steveh at wayne.com.  I would be willing to send out music in advance for a
nominal cost to cover postage and copying.

Thanks.

Samuel Piper
m.k.a. Steve Hendricks
steveh at wayne.com