TRF Musicians

Susan Harwood Kaczmarczik susanhk at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Sep 11 13:55:49 PDT 1995

Cead failte!

I am interested in playing at the SCA booth at TRF... I am a member and
live in Bryn Gwlad, although circumstances make me not as active as I would
like in the Society.  I play harp, and also can play doumbec, tambourine
and finger cymbals (in other words, I can play alone or with an ensemble).
I was thinking of one of the last 3 weekends... would that be acceptable?
My idea was that, for harp anyway, I could play some sets (probably
half-hour) throughout the day.

Is this the kind of thing that you're looking for?  Please let me know and
I'll make some more definite plans...

With thanks and in service,

Fionnuala ni Donnabhain