Pippin and Caitlin

Greg Rose greg at bronze.lcs.mit.edu
Sat Sep 16 13:49:16 PDT 1995

Diarmuit,
	I have spoken to Their Majesties and they confirm that Pippin
and Caitlin were in a tragic automobile accident on Friday evening.
Caitlin did not survive the accident.  Pippin has been released from
the hospital and is with his family.  Their Majesties are being kept
informed of funeral arrangements and information may be had from them.
	I have to sign off.  Caitlin was my dear friend and I cannot
begin to express my feeling of loss.  Thank God Pippin was not taken
from us, too.  He will need our prayers and support in this dreadful
time.

Hossein/Greg