Texas Renaissance Festival

Jennifer Kubenka jkubenka at sun.cis.smu.edu
Tue Sep 26 01:02:28 PDT 1995

I recieved a packet of information in the mail yesterday, along with
passes.

Thanks so much for trying, and succeeding, in deciphering my date
problem; I did indeed mean Sept. 30th.

What I would like to know is what you would like me to do with the
other passes dated for Oct. 21-22 and Oct. 28-29.  I can rip them up,
or I can give them to someone else here who might want togo, but I
don't want to be unethical about it.

So if you would please let me know what you would like me to do with
the extra passes, I would appreciate it.

Looking forward to helping, and enjoying the Faire as well,

Jennifer D. Kubenka