Bryn Gwlad Baronial...

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Wed Sep 27 09:20:59 PDT 1995

Good Morning,

  Here is the text of a flier being handed out. I make the bad
  assumption that it's okay to pass this on.

  Btw, this is Santra's Tavern (sp) with the wonderful liquers.
  (Apparently he has changed his name?)

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"

    I HEREBY acquaint the publick that we have opened taverne... where
  all who please to favour us with their custom may depend upon the best
     of entertainment for themselves, servants, and horses, and goode
                                pasturage.

   The Royale Swan Tavern, featuring the finest beverages, is once again
      open for business at the Bryn Gwlad Baronial Champions on this
                          September 29th & 30th.

 A variety of games of skill and chance will be available for you to test
                            your wit and luck.

                   Advanced patronage may be arranged.

                     Nicholas Trent & Jenny Winslow