Survive the storm?

Mordraut Freyulf mordraut at moritu.com
Mon Sep 11 11:24:14 PDT 1995

>How did all our friends down in Bryn Gwlad survive that god-awful storm?
>It even made the OKC Channel 9 news. I haven't seen any posts since the
>storm hit. Did it knock out access? If it did, I don't think anyone else
>will be seeing this message?

I haven't heard any cries for help from any of the other people here,
although 'eden' did go down for a while.  The storm did not cause any damage
to our event site for our Baronial Championship, so everyone should plan on
attending.  The site is fantastic.

Mordraut

|   Mordraut Freyulf  |    The alternative is unacceptable!    | Dark Horde |
| mordraut at moritu.com |                                        |   Moritu   |